Model V Pod System Kit 600mAh 2ml
The Kumiho Model V has a claimed 0.75 amp charge rate via the USB-C port on the base with a quoted battery capacity of 600mAh. In my tests this actually hit a peak charge rate of 0.8 amps with a recorded capacity of about 545mAh achieved in one hour, sadly it’s one of those kits that never drops completely down to zero amps when fully charged so I really wouldn’t recommend leaving this charging unattended for long periods of time. Battery life seemed about average for this kind of starter kit, and if this is your only device you’ll almost certainly need to top the battery up at some point during the day.
- Autodraw device with adjustable airflow
- Power 11~18 watts
- 2ml PCTG refillable and pre-filled pods available
- Resistance range 0.4~3.ohms
- 600mah internal battery / 0.75 amps charging via USB-C
1. Build-in 600mAh battery
2. 2ml refillable empty transparent pods: 0.6ohm & 1.0ohm
3. Patented coil cotton design for 0.6ohm pod for quick eliquid transmission
4. Innovative vibration interaction when the pod connected
5. Super easy to use with auto draw
6. Adjustable airflow for accurate RDL & MTL vaping
7. Pre-filled pods are also available, sold separately
8. USB C charging port
- Great flavour from the 0.6ohm pod
- Really comfortable drip tip
How long does Kumiho Model V last?
Charging time is pretty impressive, taking approximately 50 minutes to fully charge via the on board 0.75 amp Type-C USB charging port. As a medium to heavy vaper, I was achieving on average a good 9 hours vaping from a fully charged battery.
How long does it take to charge a Kumiho pod?
Model V Pod Price in Pakistan is 5500.